Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The BIG 5 month Peanut update.

OK y'all, here it is...it's been about a thousand years since I've blogged, and here's all the great, fun, amazing new stuff that Peanut's been up to:
*She can sit up on her own now!
*She's trying to crawl, commando style (and getting quite angry when she can't)
*She has played in a swimming pool!
*Peek-a-boo is her favorite game
*Bath time is fun, but only on her tummy
*Love to pet the Zoe...well, grab at her is more like it
*Laugh maniacally when I tickle her. And she gets the hiccups (like mommy, like daughter)
*She shakes her toys and bangs them on whatever is handy (me, the highchair, Zoe, herself)
*Her bald spot is growing in (thank goodness)
*She is recognizing her own name and responds to it!
*She eats cereal and fruit and loves to make a disaster of it.

Well, it's a lot...and I'm sorry it's been so long. And I'll try to be better about it.

Oh, and I did finally add some more pics to the Afruma.net website, so you can all enjoy that too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails