Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy weekend

And no camera to show off my handiwork!

I made a cute little dolly for RE, by hand, because I was waiting in the car during a nap and at the Dr. office and had nothing better to do, and she likes to watch me stitch by hand.

I made outfits for RE, J and Linny, but want to get a camera before I send them out, unless y'all promise to send pics of the girls in them! Plus, I kind of want to whip up matching hairbows before I send out.

I made comfy pants for RE, just 2 pair, but that's really all she needs right now. She's still got some that fit around, they're just short now.

I finished the pettiskirt. Not as hard as I thought it would be, and will totally make another in a solid color, for fluff effect. They're cute, why not? But I think I'll try to get my hands on a ruffler foot before I do another. That would save my sanity.

What didn't I do? Cook, clean or fold laundry. Something's gotta give, right?

I'll post pics as soon as I get a new camera!

1 comment:

AlyssaP said...

you'll have to let me know how you made the doll - it's on my to-do list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails