Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A glass of wine.


After a very long day, with an exceedingly well-behaved and patient toddler, nothing is quite as lovely as a glass of red wine and some frivolous internet surfing.

What am I surfing for? Mama's Day ideas. What to make my mama, my mama-in-law, and all the other fantastic mamas I know. It must be fabulous, handmade, and quick. It needn't be the same thing for each. It does need to be awesome.

Photography?
Coffee Cozies?
Tea Wallets?
Time? (can I buy that somewhere?)
Chocolate? (I can make fudge!)

What do I want most for Mama's Day this year?

Time. With the kid, with the husband, with myself. With my fabulous friends.

And a glass of wine.

And maybe, what I should give my friends is a bottle of wine and an hour.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails