Monday, April 13, 2009

Heather Ross Flower Girl Dress





Love, love, love this little dress...it whipped up so fast, and was so cute. I started it at 630, finished it at 815, and still managed to wrangle a toddler into bed during that time frame. Super easy.
My only issue? It runs SMALL! I cut out the size 4, and had to add some stretch to the sides. I could have probably just added more of the yellow, but I had the cool orange stretch, so thought I'd try it.
Ryan loved it...even just trying on the bodice, she paraded around the house wearing it like a bikini top. Which of course, got me thinking that it might just make a cute little bikini top! Or even just a summer shirt by making it shorter. It was so quick, and took so little fabric, I see this one coming up over and over in her closet this summer.

Added action shots...her smile says it best!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom said...

Adorable. RE has great taste in fabric!

Related Posts with Thumbnails