Friday, March 17, 2006

Silly girl

Ryan was supposed to be asleep in her crib (we're trying it out) and we heard noises on the moniter. We don't usually go in unless she's crying or really fussing, but this went on for a while, so we thought we should go check to make sure she's not breathing funny or something. We get in there and poke our heads over the end of the crib and Ryan has gotten one leg and one arm out of her swaddle, and is babbling to herself staring up at her new mobile! Then, she looks up at us and gives us the biggest grin and cracks up! It was truly the sweetest thing!!
And I’m still amazed, and was right after her birth, at just how much more I love Michael. I didn’t think it was possible, but after having Ryan, and seeing him with her, I truly love him more now than I did the day we were married.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails