Monday, March 27, 2006

Sing, sing a song

Ryan truly laughed for the first time. Not just a giggle, but a real laugh. And she is really responding to my facial expressions and smiles. She mimics my smiles and laughs when I blow raspberries at her. She moves her tongue trying to imitate! She has also started to kind of “hug” and hit my boob while she’s eating. She loves to look at her rattles and toys and is loving Sesame Street and Elmo. She thinks I’m funny when I sing to her while I change her diaper. We sing “you are my sunshine”, “sing” and all sorts of other songs I can remember words to.

Sing Sing a song Sing out loud Sing out strong Sing of good things, not bad Sing of happy, not sad Sing Sing a song Make it simple To last your whole life long Don't worry that it's not good enough For anyone else to hear Sing Sing a song

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails