Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I don't wanna do homework!

Ok, this isn't about RE, although she's doing fine. I don't want to finish my homework. I have a paper to write that isn't due until NEXT Tuesday, so of course, I have no pressure to write the stupid thing. I have 982 words written, and it only has to be 1000-1200 words long, so it's basically done, but if I turned it in as is, I'd be pretty disappointed in myself. The problem is, I forget that I don't have endless free time, and I have to plan my life around RE's sleep schedule (which less resembles a schedule and more looks like a schizophrenic's thought pattern). In any case, I shouldn't be blogging right now, but I don't want to do homework, so I'm not going to.

In fact, I think I'm going to knit some more when I get off the damn computer. I've discoverd a new obsession with knitting diaper covers. In fact, I've discovered a new obsession with diaper covers in general. I'm ridiculous. I love me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails