Monday, September 22, 2008

In lieu of an email...

I'm posting this via blog. Why? One: because it's fun. Two: because it's narcissistic, and who doesn't love themselves just a little bit? And three: because I'm putting off packing up for morning activities and going to bed.

If you feel so inclined...repost this to your own blog. Or reply with the answers. Or don't. Whatevs.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mamma Mia

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy. And Curious George, because it keeps RE occupied.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? At least one cuppa hot joe. And probably a waffle. Or nothing. I'm not really a brekkie girl.

6. What is your middle name? Leigh

7. What food do you dislike? There isn't much...

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Been on a Tori Amos kick lately. Brings back memories.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Legacy Wagon, now known as the "Lego" or "the car I have to sell so I can stay home with my daughter"

10. What is your favorite sandwich? Deli turkey, mayo, lettuce, goat cheese, brown mustard

11. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty

12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans. It's a little nutty...I have enough pairs that I could go probably two weeks without repeating. And sweaters. I loves me a good, comfy, soft, bundley sweater.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Lake Como, to my friend's friend's house. With or without RE.

14. Are you an organized person? I try. I suppose I'm better than many.

15. Where would you retire to? Here. This is home.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Thus far? My 21st, probably. But I'm sure my 30th will be fun.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Pack up my whole pantry for the wee one so we can volunteer without a tantrum in the morning and pack up some carriers so I can haul baby A around whilst volunteering and chasing RE.

18. Furthest place you are sending this? The WWW is everywhere and nowhere.

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Dunno...maybe Lys?

20. When is your birthday? 10.24.79

21. Morning person or a night person? Night...cannot adjust to having birthed a teeny, tiny morning person. I'm woken daily by the chipperest little voice telling me to "wake up, wake up" and pounding on my bed.

23. Pets? Just "Crazy" Zoe (AKA Zoloft)

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We're tearing up floors and painting walls...maybe as soon as this weekend? Well, walls are painted.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, and an artist, and a writer. I'm kind of all of those now...I'm pretty fulfilled. Now, can I just make money at those?

26. How are you today? Busy, tired and as always, a little disillusioned.

27. What is your favorite flowers? Pink Peonies

28. What are you listening to right now? The fridge, my clickity-clacking on the keyboard. Wishing I'd turned some Tori on.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Wednesday

30. What was the last thing you ate? Hummus and Tortilla Chips. Yum.

31. Do you wish on stars? Yep.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean (and the only reason I even wanted to answer this survey was so I could type that word)

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Michael

35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper

36. Favorite restaurant? Rikki Rikki. Best sushi on the Eastside.

37. Hair color? Brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie

39. Summer or Winter? Fall; I'm an inbetween kind of lady.

40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Strawberry

41. Coffee or tea? Coffee - leaded.

42. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure...I like to read this kind of stuff.

43. When was the last time you cried? last week.

44. What is under your bed? Sweaters, jeans, maternity clothes, fencing gear, cables, a cordless phone, an answering machine, a few backpacks, some Halloween costumes

45. What did you do last night? Sewed (see shecraftstoo.blogspot.com)

46. What are you afraid of? boogeymen

47. Salty or sweet? A little bit of both.

48. How many keys on your key ring? 3

49. How many years at your current job? Mama: 2.5 years; Store Owner: 2 years; Childbirth Ed Teacher: 9 mos; Writer/Blogger/Nutjob: priceless.

50. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. It's our mellow day. Rarely is anything scheduled, so that leaves plenty of time for nothing, and inviting friends over last minute for yummy, gluten free meals (yay, Linds!)

51. Do you make friends easily? Depends. If you're cool, then sure. But honestly, I hesitate these days, because I don't see the dear friends I have nearly enough...I've got a pretty full life.

52. How many people will you send this to? Anyone who reads this post...I know y'all are out there.

53. How many will respond? Who the hell knows?

54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yep, always entertaining.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails