Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A list...

I'm a list maker. So, here is my list of crafts to make and do, so that I can be held accountable for them. If you don't see updates sooner or later on these crafts, please send a comment, again, so I can be held accountable!

Pillows for couch



















Floor pillows



















Curtains
RE's booster seat *Check*
Cute bag with lovely fabric
Playsilks
Playdough *Check*
Navy skirt
Comfy pants for RE (2-3 pair) *Check*
Apple outfit for J, RE and possibly A, if I have enough fabric *Check*
RE's Halloween pettiskirt *Check*
Cloth napkins

1 comment:

Kellmch said...

Katy! Where do you find your fabrics?!!? The ones for your pillows are awesome. My friend and I make felted bags that we line and finish and are always looking for good fabric. Any ideas?
Thanks and have fun with your list.
Kelly Chang

Related Posts with Thumbnails