Wednesday, September 17, 2008

RE's rad robot shirt...girls NEVER get to have robots on their clothes.



















The freezer paper part of this shirt...



















Then I added more supplies (a crayon, a chopstick), and made it a proper tree...




























And this VERY creepy inspiration for my next teeshirt...RE needs something for Halloween (and maybe mommy does too). He lives on our back patio...and is now HUGE. I'll try to get another shot of him...he's obviously found a good spot cause he's catching something to eat out there. He creeps me out; RE thinks he's her "spider-friend". Everyone and everything is her friend these days. Ew.

4 comments:

AlyssaP said...

LOVE the robot.
HATE the spider. That thing is hideous and huge! I would never go outside.

Brynne said...

Oooh-- Cool tree and birds! What kind of paint did you use?

Gene and Kirsten said...

How do I get a robot tee for Amelia? How? How? :)

Delta Hranek said...

the freezer paper portion? Are you making stencils? You make pretty shirts.

I've started a flickr with my stick and string fidgeting. http://www.flickr.com/photos/7971768@N08/

Related Posts with Thumbnails