Friday, August 22, 2008

It's almost Fall...and apples are in season

As many of you know, I love apple pie. Not just a little bit, but obsessively, and wholeheartedly. I make it many times each fall, believing that apple pie is no worse than some sugary cereals as a breakfast food. After all, there are apples in it, right?

So, 2 years ago, when I found this apple fabric at a great shop on Bainbridge Island, I had to have. It's been sitting in my stack for ages, waiting for the right time, which happened to be last week. So, I whipped up this jumper, pants, and an applilqued T-shirt for RE. She loves it all, and referred to the pants as her "party pants". It's a success.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

holy crap thats cute. can i order one?? =)

Nonna said...

You are FABULOUS!! Such a talent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails